Lifelong Learn has a panel of knowledgeable individuals with experience in adult education (College and University), working with families, working in school systems and in early childhood settings.
Services offered include:
- Development of Standard of Practice
- Program development for pre-service and inservice teacher/early childhood education programs suitable for on campus learning or distance learning
- Specific program development in specific topic areas (Computer Literacy - word processing, presentations, design, web development, integration of various software programs; Mathematics for beginning learners, English as a Second Language, Early Literacy)
- Distance delivery programs
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Program manuals - These manuals may be customized to meet regional requirements. These manuals are user friendly, easy to understand with pull-out laminated charts for posting (hand washing, diapering, universal precautions etc.) and many photographs to illustrate points.